Latin Name: Juniperus scopulorum
- Treatment for colds, fevers, pneumonia
- Relief for persistent cough or asthma
- Sedative effect used for insomnia or hyperactivity
- Cleansing, detoxifying, blood purification
- Used to staunch bleeding, nasal or lung hemorrhage
- Purifying, protection, air-cleansing
- Treatment for diarrhea, also used as a laxative
- Cleansing to the whole urinary system, and acute kidney issues but not kidney weakness; not to be used long term
- Digestive aid
- Used in Native American healing ceremonies as a smudge plant
Can cause kidney irritation and debility. Not for long term use.
Avoid eyes and orifices. Always do a small test drop on the back of your hand to check for allergic reaction or skin irritation before further application. Should irritation occur, apply any vegetable type oil such as olive to diffuse the chemical reactions. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your mid-wife before using any essential oil!
We suggest dilution in a carrier oil of your choice, such as House of Aromatics organic cold-pressed Jojoba oil. Add 8-12 drops essential oil to 1 one ounce carrier oil. Can be applied directly to skin periodically for severe instances, 1-3 drops to afflicted area. Can be used tonically as perfume. Do not over do! Diffuse via steam or gentle heat, generally NOT all the time around children. Consult your midwife if pregnant or for infants before using any essential oil diluted or diffused. Handle carefully with children, elders and pets. Use with Wisdom & Intention.
External use only!
House of Aromatic’s Essential Oils are created by feeding steam through a “charge” of enclosed organic matter. The aromatic vapor flash cools, condensing to liquid form which contains the pure plant chemistry known as essential oil. All distillate material is hand processed to assure the most stable chemistry along with the vibrational frequencies of the plants themselves.
Our Essential Oils contain No Carrier Oils, No Alcohol, and guaranteed NO Synthetics